Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
Rosewater is gained from Rose flower. For the first time in ancient Iran, rosewater gained from distillation of rose flower. Iranians are those who recognized dietary and medicinal features of roses from the ancient times.
– Rose water is a strong sedative and powerful anti-depressant
– Rose water is a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
– it eases stomach pain
– Appropriate for eliminating malodor of mouth
– Effective to relieve headache
– It is used as a flavors and Freshener to kinds of desserts, sweets and ice cream.
– Rose and rosewater tea are great sedatives.
– It is used as a syrup when mixed with water and sugar.